Location: Lethbridge Alberta
We seek an engineer with a broad skillset and the ability to effectively lead a team!
Our client is on the search for a Reliability Engineer who can oversee the leadership of a wide range of engineers and project managers. This role requires someone who brings a great deal of experience to the position with an expertise in equipment maintenance.
- Oversee maintenance of equipment to ensure optimal operations
- Develop reactive and proactive procedures for when machine failures occur
- Assist with analysis of reliability and machine failure in conjunction with maintenance manager
- Assist with the determination of test points for reliability (QA/QC)
- Develop operational procedures and changes in order to improve effectiveness based on the data gleaned from analysis
- Lead the flow of information within the team, ensuring that pertinent information is dispersed effectively
- Record keeping and report writing
- Ensure all safety and environmental practices are upheld
- Be a champion for change, assisting with constant improvements to operational standards and procedures
- A bachelor's degree in engineering (or another relevant field)
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and understand shop drawings
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Keen communication skills, both written and oral
This position may require some shift work.
Our client's operation is located near the community of Lethbridge. This organization provides employees with competitive compensation packages, along with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to Clinton DeWitt, Recruiter, either by email, online at www.harcourt.ca/submit-your-resume, or through LinkedIn at http://ca.linkedin.com/in/clintdewitt.
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing