Location: Fort McMurray Alberta
Are you a successful manager looking to be involved with a start-up branch in Fort McMurray for a well-established company?
Our client is looking for a Branch Manager with a proven track record of success to oversee their already established Fort McMurray business and to grow the branch. Our client offers room for career advancement as well as a very competitive compensation package.
Main responsibilities include:
- Overall operation of the Fort McMurray operations including profit and loss, budgeting, staffing and preparation of various month-end reports
- Provide leadership, motivation, and direction to branch staff
- Manage and measure productivity, parts and services, and customer service
- Assist in direction of the sales force to increase market share
- Administrate branch documentation, reporting, revenues, and costs
- Analyze, design, and improve processes within the branch
- Identify and develop potential market and new customers within the local marketplace
- Keep senior management informed of trends, changes in the market or issues that may affect the organization's strategies
- Develop client relationships to continue to be successful with legacy business
- Lead the branch team to meet or exceed the business plan and budget developed
Qualified candidates will possess:
- 7+ years of experience in a management role in an industrial operations setting
- Experience with identification of potential markets and building businesses
- Mechanical aptitude
- Proven track record with building long-standing client relationships
- “Roll up your sleeves” type of attitude
- Competent in common software programs, i.e. Microsoft Office
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in related field is preferred
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please submit your resume, in Microsoft Word format, to Suzanne Reynolds, Recruiter, either by email or through our website at www.harcourt.ca/submit-your-resume .
At Harcourt, we understand and listen to the needs of our clients and candidates. Whether you are an employer seeking a superb professional, or an aspiring job-hunter looking for a place to advance your career, our talented team of recruiters can help you Find the One .
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing