MS Dynamics NAV/CRM Developer
Location: Edmonton Calgary Alberta
Hottest new technologies at a great company - what could be better?
How 'bout hot new technologies, great company AND awesome upward mobility - that's what!
A great small team in a large, almost century-old consulting company that's looking to grow and has the customer demand to do it, is looking to bring on several new roles over the next two years. Lots of opportunity to grow with this company.
You've probably got 4-10 years of development and have moved into either the Microsoft stack and/or specifically the NAV or CRM suites of Microsoft Dynamics. You'll have knowledge of SQL and are quite comfortable talking about business and understand how basic financials work.
Your attitude will be one of pride in your work, a problem solving mentality, customer service/consulting and you're creative.
- 4+ years development experience
- at least 1 year in C#.net or C/SIDE or C/AL
- ERP or MS Dynamics NAV or CRM development experience
- SQL Server at a development level
- Excellent understanding of business operations/terminology
- Living in Calgary or Edmonton
NICE TO HAVES:
- CST or BAIST diploma or certifications
- Experience working with big consulting firms, big 5 accounting firms, etellignence, project development
- ERP support
Apply today by submitting your resume, in Microsoft Word format, to Iva de Sousa, either email@example.com or online at www.harcourt.ca/submit-your-resume.
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing