Intermediate Electrical Designer
Location: Edmonton Alberta
Work for a company that truly values the contributions of their employees!
Our client is a well-established and highly regarded engineering firm based in Edmonton that provides their customers with a variety of services in several engineering disciplines including mechanical, electrical and civil. They are dedicated to providing innovative and sustainable solutions to their customers, and they are currently seeking an Intermediate Electrical Designer to add to their team of talented engineers.
- Use AutoCAD to design electrical system projects
- Design of line safety system, including fire alarms, emergency lighting and exits
- Sizing of distribution equipment, breakers, cables
- Ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Assist with training and mentoring new staff in the department
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems
- Assist with administrative tasks within the department, including site reviews, client meetings, review of shop drawings, etc.
- Electrical CET
- 4+ years of experience in building construction
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD
- Clear understanding of CEC and Alberta building codes
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Clear communication skills (written and verbal)
This position comes with a competitive salary, including a benefits package. Our client offers their staff plenty of opportunities for advancement in a team that values and rewards the contributions of each employee.
Apply in confidence today by submitting your resume, in Microsoft Word format, to Clinton DeWitt, Recruiter, either by email, online at www.harcourt.ca/submit-your-resume or through LinkedIn at http://ca.linkedin.com/in/clintdewitt.
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing