Architectural Technologist - Find the One
Location: Edmonton Alberta
At Harcourt Recruiting Specialists we seek top-notch talent for our clients and offer our candidates dynamic, challenging and rewarding career opportunities. With three decades in the recruiting business, Harcourt's "fit factor" philosophy is the key ingredient behind our solid track record of successfully aiding candidates with their next career move.
Opportunities for Architectural Technologists are in constant demand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking pre-planned designs and incorporating any alterations asked by the customers.
- The translation of the pre-planned designs into working drawings for the onsite construction teams.
- Employing your working knowledge of structural drafting, mechanical and electrical disciplines to complete tasks.
- Working with municipal government, land developers and the in-house team.
- Responsible for putting together packages for municipal governments, joist layout, building plans, grade slips and plot plans.
- An affinity for residential design
- AutoCAD training or post-secondary certificate/diploma in a building science-related program
- At least 1 or 2 years of residential drafting experience.
- Passion for your career.
Apply now to see what opportunities await! Your resume, in Microsoft Word format, can be submitted today to Suzanne Reynolds, Recruiter, either by email or online at www.harcourt.ca/submit-your-resume.
At Harcourt, we understand and listen to the needs of our clients and candidates. Whether you are an employer seeking a superb professional, or an aspiring job-hunter looking for a place to advance your career, our talented team of recruiters can help you Find the One.
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing