Product Manager / Sales Engineer
Location: Winnipeg Manitoba
Yes, it is possible! You can have a lucrative career while having a positive impact on the quality of our air!
Our client is currently seeking a Product Manager / Sales Engineer to join either their Edmonton or Winnipeg operations. This is a strategic position that is engaged in all areas of our client's business - everything from sales, engineering, manufacturing and management! This is truly an opportunity to influence the smooth operation of an organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as an expert on air quality and purification techniques
- Assist management with development of objectives and execution of business plans
- Act as a liaison between clients and designers, ensuring client needs are met
- Conduct presentations on the organization's product offerings
- Coordinate with manufacturing teams to ensure that projects are completed according to specifications, on time and on budget
- Act as a representative for the organization within the community as a whole
- A degree or diploma in mechanical engineering (P.Eng or CET)
- Experience in HVAC or air purification design
- A clear understanding of mechanical systems
- Demonstrated sales excellence
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects
- Knowledge of sheet metal fabrication is an asset
Note that some travel will be required in this position.
This position can be based out of either Winnipeg or Edmonton, and the organization will pay relocation costs for the right person.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, our client's company will provide you with a competitive salary, bonuses, benefits package, RRSP program, and tuition reimbursement.
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing