Senior Account Manager
Location: Calgary Alberta
Are you an experienced banker with proven sales skills and a passion for entrepreneurship?
Our unique client is a company praised for their high standards and ethics, and they have been named one of Canada's top 100 employers every year since 2007.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Account Manager for our client's Calgary office. This role offers a unique opportunity for banking professionals to connect with entrepreneurs and be involved in work that has a major impact on the Canadian economy.
- Build upon your existing network to generate leads for new client acquisition
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Develop new and retain existing customer relationships
- Create and execute individual marketing plans ensuring alignment with the organization's strategies and portfolio objectives while meeting financial objectives related to forecasted loss rate, profitability and revenue growth
- Provide a superior level of customer service
- Be actively involved in the business community
- Stay up to the minute with changes to policies, procedures and processes in the banking industry
- Bachelor's degree in commerce or business administration
- 3 - 5 years of experience in banking with proven sales skills
- Demonstrated strength in business development and customer relationship management skills
- Sound credit judgment coupled with a strong understanding of credit policies and practices
- Ability to identify business opportunities
- Ability to establish long-term relationships with influencers, business contacts and external partners
- Thorough knowledge of bank products, services, policies and procedures
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of the small business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Our client recognizes diversity, offers many opportunities for professional development and growth, encourages employees to achieve a healthy balance between their professional and personal lives, and has been recognized for offering one of the most comprehensive benefits and pension programs.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, please submit your resume, in Microsoft Word format, to Sean Nethercott, Recruiter, either by email or online at www.harcourt.ca/submit-your-resume.
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing