Location: Calgary Edmonton Alberta
We're looking for business-minded individuals with a talent for finance.
Our client is currently in need of Investment Advisors to add to their team of talented finance and investment professionals. Opportunities are available in both Edmonton and Calgary.
This position requires someone who can work independently to build and manage their own desk. In turn, you'll have the freedom to determine your own career path, working in whatever ways work best for you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build your own desk/office in your community
- Make new contacts in within your neighbourhood, with both individuals and businesses
- Cultivate new clients through learning their goals and investment needs
- Provide clients with access to appropriate investments and services to suit their needs
- Apply the organization's business model in your sales interactions
- Take part in finance and business development training
- Demonstrated success in sales and management, experience in investment sales is preferred
- The ability to build solid working relationships and to build a strong client base
- Proven effectiveness in maintaining a client base over the long term
- Highly driven and able to work autonomously
- Ilroc licensable
- Clear communication skills
What's in it for you? This position comes with unlimited earning potential is you will work on commission. You will also enjoy bonuses, profit sharing and travel incentives. As you build and grow your business, you will have the opportunity to become a partner within the firm, and the option to grow and add to your team to better manage and serve your clients. You will also be provided with opportunities for training and support that will help you to reach your maximum potential.
Interested? If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, please submit your resume, in Microsoft Word format, to Sean Nethercott, Recruiter, either by email or online at www.harcourt.ca/submit-your-resume.
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing