Location: Edmonton Alberta
Looking for a job that's not only challenging, but also offers opportunities to develop new skills and work with great people?
Our downtown client is in need of a Corporate/Commercial Paralegal for a group of well-respected lawyers. This role requires someone with a strong corporate/commercial background.
- Work on commercial and residential transactions in conjunction with lawyers and other legal assistants
- Draft correspondence
- Communicate with high-level personnel within business and government
- Completion of a Legal Assistant/Paralegal program
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate/commercial law environment
- Proficient in the use of computers, including Windows 7 software
- Minimum of CORES 1
- Commercial financing experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Self-motivated, team orientated, and able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Take the next step in your career path! Submit your resume to Desiree Vanderham, Legal Recruiter, either by email or online at www.harcourt.ca/submit-your-resume. Please ensure your resume is in Microsoft Word format.
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing