Operations/General Superintendent – Electrical
Location: Calgary Alberta
It's time to join a winning team!
Our client, an industry leader in the construction industry, is looking to add an Operations/General Superintendent - Electrical to their successful and growing team. This exciting position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to take on a leadership role and manage multiple projects.
- Execute project strategies that meet each project's required performance, schedule and profitability targets (identify estimate development and cost saving opportunities)
- Assist in the preparation of project estimates or cost plans
- Determine staffing requirements
- Oversee personnel, including supervision, training, performance reviews, etc.
- Ensure accurate and timely project administration/contract administration
- Proactively identify, address and resolve issues or problems as or before they occur
- Ensure site safety and compliance with regulations
- An electrical engineering degree, completion of a CET program, or a master electrician designation
- 5+ years of experience in a related position (preferably residential high-rise or mid-rise construction)
- Familiarity with electrical estimating
- An understanding of construction safety regulations
- Ability to manage a diverse team
- Ability to create solid budgets
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume, in Microsoft Word format, to Clinton DeWitt either by email , online at www.harcourt.ca/submit-your-resume or through LinkedIn at http://ca.linkedin.com/in/clintdewitt .
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing