Location: Red Deer Alberta
Positive work environment and plenty of room to grow. Now that's a winning combination!
Our client is currently in need of an Operations/Production Manager for their Red Deer location. The company has been in business for many years in Alberta and this position offers room for advancement into a GM position.
The role requires someone with a strong operations/production background who is able to implement a strategic plan to allow manufacturing processes to become more efficient.
They need someone with experience in organizing and managing production schedules, standards, someone who can supervise foremen, create reports, and someone who can successfully maintain the what, where, when, how and why's of the organization with the general objective of reducing direct labour while retaining quality.
Top 5 things we're looking for:
- Metal manufacturing and assembly experience, combined with machining and fabrication, and modern assembly techniques. Must have implemented Lean successfully.
- Proven ability to supervise staff both direct and indirect, supervise foremen and someone who can teach and sell - not tell.
- Education: Lean manufacturing, but a degree not required. They're more interested in practical experience.
- Someone with an operating style - this is not a 3 piece suit type of job.
- They want someone with both drive and ambition - someone who can hit the ground running!
Our client will pay relocation for the right candidate.
We have placed many people with this organization and all of them are still there. They truly look after their people, and that is why they choose to stay.
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested in being a part of our client's unique workplace environment, please submit your resume, in Microsoft Word format to Rick Harcourt, CPC, either by email , or you may go through our website at www.harcourt.ca/submit-your-resume .
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Skilled Trades
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing