Investment Management Analyst
Location: Calgary Alberta
Looking for a career with room for professional growth? How about an outstanding benefits and compensation plan?
Look no further! We are currently recruiting for an Investment Management Analyst for our client's organization. They are a company that specializes in investments and property management. This role is based in Calgary and will report to the VP of Investment Management and will provide support for new or proposed acquisitions, redevelopments, and new developments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create proformas for projects
- Complete status reporting for various projects
- Preparation of financial models
- Project cash flows and investment returns
- Prepare investment packages for approval on projects
- Incorporate information from third parties into project analyses, including engineering documents, geotechnical reporting, etc.
- Prepare underwriting packages
- Completion of a university degree in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in commercial development
- An understanding of real estate development/management
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of computers, including Microsoft Office products, Argus
Our client values the talent of their employees and aims to assist their team to develop their careers.
Interested? If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, please submit your resume, in Microsoft Word format, to Sean Nethercott, Recruiter, either by email or online at www.harcourt.ca/submit-your-resume .
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing