Location: Edmonton Alberta
Looking for a property management job that's truly like no other?
Our client's organization can offer you a great corporate culture, the strong support of their management team, and a commission-based pay structure once you have gotten established with the portfolio. Add to that a comprehensive benefits plan and competitive salary, and you've got a pretty outstanding opportunity!
Our client's organization is a well-established property management company and they're in need of an experienced Residential Property Manager to oversee a portfolio in north Edmonton.
Key responsibilities include:
- Negotiate on behalf of property owners
- Approve rental or lease agreements
- Administer contracts for building services, such as maintenance and repair personnel
- Maintain records on building maintenance
- Track costs and budgets
- Prepare reports related to expenses and budgets
- Respond to complaints and issues as they arise
- 2+ years of property management experience
- Clear communication skills, written and verbal
- An ability to complete some basic interior and exterior building maintenance tasks
- Ability to recruit and supervise staff, such as clerical staff, building superintendents and rental agents
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Certification from the Institute of Real Estate Management, Canadian Condominium Institute or similar associations is an asset
Please note that this position requires that the successful candidate will have a valid driver's license and have their own vehicle. The successful candidate will be bondable and must pass a criminal record check.
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing