Field Engineering Team Lead
Location: Rocky Mountain House Alberta
Here's your opportunity to take on a leadership role within an industry-leading organization. What could be better?
Our client is currently in need of an experienced Field Engineering Team Lead to fill a position within the Rocky Mountain House region. Our client's firm is a true leader in the Canadian oil and gas industry. In fact, they are one of the top 5 energy producers in the country, and they have several overseas operations as well.
This role is ultimately responsible for providing leadership to the field engineering team. This team is responsible for overseeing a large area of wells and pipelines. With this comes the responsibility for determining which projects should take priority given the vast area under your control.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Review engineering work packages and ensure they are complete and accurate
- Prepare expense and capital budgets
- Provide timely operational and maintenance support
- Ensure ERCB requirements are met
- Address third party requests
- Ensure field assets are properly supported and optimized
- Implementation of field management of change process
- Mentor students and engineers-in-training
- A degree in mechanical engineering
- Registration with APEGGA
- 5+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry
- Leadership skills and prior supervisory experience
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse workforce
- An understanding of regulatory considerations for gas gathering and processing is an asset
- Experience in rotating equipment is an asset
This position comes with a competitive salary package. Our client's organization values their people as their greatest resource and provides their staff with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth. They pride themselves upon their dedication to social responsibility. Rest assured that you'd be working for a company that sees their staff as more than just a means to an end.
Take the first step toward joining our client's winning team. Please submit your resume, in Microsoft Word format, to Clinton DeWitt, Recruiter, either by email or online at www.harcourt.ca/submit-your-resume .
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Skilled Trades
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing