Estimator - Electrical
Location: Calgary Alberta
It's time to join a winning team!
Our client, an industry leader in the construction industry, is looking to add a Estimator - Electrical to their successful and growing team.
- Contribute to the development of estimates, quantity take-offs and tender closing
- Meet with clients to assess needs and project specifications
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of estimates and project documentation
- Proactively identify, address and resolve issues or problems as or before they occur
- Ensure site safety and compliance with regulations
- A master electrician designation is a strong asset
- 5+ years of experience in a related position (preferably residential high-rise or mid-rise construction)
- Proficient in the use of computers, including Accubid and MS Office products
- Ability to work effectively with clients
- Ability to create solid estimates
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume, in Microsoft Word format, to Clinton DeWitt either by email , online at www.harcourt.ca/submit-your-resume or through LinkedIn at http://ca.linkedin.com/in/clintdewitt .
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing