Location: Edmonton Alberta
Work for a company that's socially responsible, taking care of their people AND the communities the company operates within.
Our client's organization is currently in need of a Project Manager. This company is a leader in the industrial construction industry, providing their services to the industries of energy, petrochemical, forestry, mining and oil and gas. This is an Edmonton-based position.
This role is ultimately responsible for managing large industrial construction projects in the $200+ million range.
Key responsibilities include:
- Direct large industrial projects, providing direction on planning, scheduling, budgets and procurement
- Ensure all resources are used optimally and responsibly
- Ensure that schedule, budget and quality standards are adhered to
- Oversee tendering processes and contract negotiations
- Coordinate all construction activities of sub-contractors, trades and superintendents
- Ensure adequate staffing for projects
- Represent the company in dealings with clients, internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in professional development activities
- Ensure company safety standards are adhered to at all times
- A degree in engineering
- 12+ years of related construction experience
- 5+ years of supervisory/leadership experience
- Clear communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of computers
This position comes with a competitive compensation package including benefits. This company also offers a strong corporate culture that values the safety and well-being of their employees.
For over 30 years, Harcourt Recruiting Specialists have represented an elite selection of companies who are interested in attracting their future leaders. If this position does not interest you, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. You can forward your resume by email or online here or review the other opportunities we offer at www.harcourt.ca/jobs.
Jobs by Category
- Accounting / Finance
- Construction / Management - Construction
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering & Technical
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Management - Executive
- Management - Manufacturing
- Marketing & Communications
- Sales / Business Development
- Skilled Trades
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Purchasing